Saturday, May 12, 2012

A lot has changed

It's obviously been a while subscribe posted anything. We got rid of our computer and posting from my phone is frustrated. But I decided to just do. Things have changed. A lot! I am 13 weeks pregnant! We have a lovely midwife and are planning a home birth. I'm not really scared anymore. I'm a bit anxious that it won't go to plan but I'm refusing to focus on that at the moment.
I've had a few interesting moments so far. At 5 weeks I had some pretty nasty pain and went to get a scan to make sure bubs was not in the wrong place. Too early to see a heart beat or anything really but everything was where it should be.
Last week I had another ultrasound. At 12 weeks, I was measuring 16 in terms of fundal height. The midwife said it is fairly normal for a third pregnancy but wanted to make sure there was only one in there all the same. So off I went, and we saw one little bub with everything measuring perfectly for dates. Just me that's big :)

So that's where we are at right now. Things are moving along, I am feeling huge for 13 weeks and I'm pretty exhausted! But I'm excited for the journey we are on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment